Current Affairs 5th oct 2017
1. Andhra Govt. Mastercard sign MoU to digitally transform the state.
• MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) is exchanged in between CM of Andhra Pradesh Shri Chandrababu Naidu and CEO of Mastercard, Ajay Banga.
• Centre of excellence will be set up in Visakhapatnam.
• Mastercard, an American multinational financial services corporation, work in the areas of cybersecurity and financial technology in the state.
2. Forbes terms Patanjali's Acharya Balkrishna as 19th richest Indian
3. Forbes magazine's Annual India Rich List 2017 (Rankwise)
• 1st Mukesh Ambani (Reliance Industries Ltd.)
• 2nd Azim Premji (Wipro)
• 3rd Hinduja brothers
• 4th Lakshmi Mittal
• 5th Pallonji Mistry
• 9th Dilip Shanghvi (Sun Pharma)
• 45th Anil Ambani